Flying Fox Jodhpur Entry Fee
- 1899 per person for Adults (Rack Rate)
- 1650 per person for Adults (Online)
- 1450 per person for Children (Online)
Flying Fox Jodhpur Phone
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 65 reviews
Flying Fox Jodhpur Address: Mehrangarh Fort, Fateh Pol Rd, Sodagaran Mohalla, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 342001, India
Are you planning a trip to Jodhpur, "the Blue City of Rajasthan''? If so, you're in for a treat! From lush gardens, mesmerising palaces, and colourful bazaars to the stunning ,Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur has something for everyone. Experience the city's vibrant culture and stunning architecture firsthand! If you are an adventure lover, don't miss Flying Fox Jodhpur, an electrifying zip lining experience.
Flying Fox Jodhpur has recently emerged as one of Jodhpur's most thrilling and popular leisure places for adventure activities. During the Jodhpur zip line tour, you will gain an amazing new perspective of the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort, a stunning panoramic view of the RaniSer Lake and Chokelao Garden, an exciting drift through wasteland lakes, trek the Rao Jodha eco-park, soar over the outer battlements of Rajasthan's most impressive fortress.
By choosing Flying Fox, you can experience some of the most breathtaking views that most tourists never see.
About Flying Fox Jodhpur
Flying Fox Asia takes the utmost care in installing equipment with the highest safety standards for people wary of adventure sports. As a result, more than 50,000 delighted people have participated in the activity since its inception in 2010.
Furthermore, the organisation creates accommodations to meet the needs of people with disabilities. However, it is important to note that individuals must be at least ten years old to participate in this activity.
Image Gallery of Flying Fox Jodhpur
Things to Explore at Flying Fox Jodhpur
The activity is carried out across a total of six zip lines, each of which covers a different location. These zip lines soar extremely high over Rajasthan's terrain and take in breathtaking views. You first get complete oral and written safety instructions before receiving an exercise consultation and a fast trial zip line. The six zip lines are Rajputs' Vengeance, Chokelao Challenge, Chhota Wallah, Ranisar Rollercoaster, Chokelao Challenge, and The Magnificent Marwar.
- You can glide over the lush, green Chokelao Garden on the 115-meter Chokelao Challenge, which offers fantastic views of the Blue City.
- Experience the 170-meter-long Ranisar Rollercoaster, which takes you high above Ranisar Lake after launching you off a battlement and via a hidden tunnel.
- The Chhota Wallah (70 m) is an exciting ride that travels across a narrow, steep valley at the lake's head.
- The Jai Jodha (270 m) is an incredibly long zip line that soars deep into Rao Jodha Park while buzzing the ridges.
- Be launched from a rocky mountaintop while riding the Rajputs' Revenge (160 m), which offers breathtaking views of Mehrangarh.
- The Magnificent Marwar is a 300-meter ride that lets you soar over two lakes and land on the top of a tower that rises 30 meters above Ranisar Lake.
How to reach Flying Fox Jodhpur
By Air: You can arrive at Jodhpur Airport from domestic and international destinations. From the airport, Flying Fox distance is 9 km and you can reach it by booking a taxi from top car rental companies in Jodhpur.
By Train: Jodhpur Junction Railway Station receives trains from Delhi, Jaipur and many other destinations. The Palace on Wheels also caters to this city. Flying Fox is located at a distance of 6 km from the train station and you can reach it by booking an auto or taxi.
By Road: Rajasthan State Transport buses have convenient connections to Jodhpur, making it simple to get there. You can take a bus to Jodhpur, as multiple services connect the city to Delhi, Jaipur, and other major cities. From the bus station, you can take autos and rickshaws to reach Flying Fox.
Flying Fox Jodhpur Entry Fee and Timings
The ticket price for Flying Fox varies depending on age and booking style. The rack rate for adults is INR 1899.The online rate for adults is INR 1650 per person, and for children, it is INR 1450 per person.
Flying Fox Jodhpur is open from 9:30 AM until 5:00 PM on all days. However, the early morning is the perfect time to participate in ziplining and have the most thrilling experience of your life.
If you want to experience a frightening adventure activity and explore Jodhpur's culture and history, you should try Flying Fox in Jodhpur. However, you can make your ziplining experience even more enjoyable and memorable with these safety tips:
- A person must be at least 4 feet 7 inches tall to participate in zip lines.
- There is no age restriction; however, you must meet the minimum height requirement.
- Put on a pair of cosy, completely covered sports shoes.
- Make sure you reserve your ziplining activity in advance to avoid waiting in line.
- To protect yourself from danger, wear a shirt or T-shirt, full-length jeans, or leggings.
- Do not keep anything expensive in your pocket.
- You can obtain special accommodations for disabled individuals by contacting the authorities beforehand.
Flying Fox is India's only Zipline service provider offering European construction standards for their Ziplines and numerous exciting activities. Flying Fox ensures its customers have an unforgettable experience and provides a comprehensive safety and medical kit for every activity. Don't miss the opportunity to experience the thrill and adventure of flying foxes. Book a Jodhpur tour package with Jodhpur Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA and get an Exciting, Thrilling, and Dynamic View of Jodhpur! Please fill the Contact Us form to know more.