Umed Garden Zoo Jodhpur Entry Fee
- 3 per person for Indians
- 10 per person for Foreign tourists
Umed Garden Zoo Jodhpur Phone
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 53 reviews
Umed Garden Zoo Jodhpur Address: Umaid Public Garden, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 342001, India
Among the popular sightseeing places in Jodhpur, Umed Garden is one such place that draws the attention of both locals and tourists alike in large numbers – all thanks to its pristine beauty of nature that inspires everyone to visit this attraction time and time again. It is a beautiful public garden that is named after Maharaja Umed Singh and is situated just below the famous Umed Bhawan Palace.
Sprawling over an area of 82 acres, Umed Garden is a famous spot that offers a relaxing getaway retreat for people looking to find solace and solitude under one roof. Here you can take a leisure stroll, admire its serene environment, and create some unforgettable memories with your loved ones.
Please note that the garden has 5 different entry gates along with well-manicured lawns that feature beautiful roses and other seasonal flowers to make it look even more enticing. You can also find towering Ashoka trees, artificially designed fountains, a library, a museum, and a zoo providing shelter to a diverse range of fauna.
Things to do at Umed Garden, Jodhpur
- Enjoy the musical fountain for an enthralling experience. The fountain is set to music and water jets dance and sway to the rhythm of the music. It is conducted every evening and is undoubtedly a perfect way to end your day in Jodhpur.
- Bring a picnic basket to build a strong bonding with your family members. You can either carry your own refreshments from your home or simply choose to hog on the delicious cuisine offered at the various food and snack stalls in the garden.
- Click as many photographs as you can. The Umed Garden offers a great opportunity for shutterbugs to capture the stunning landscape, the colorful flowers, and other interesting features in their cameras.
- Visit the Umed Bhavan Palace to witness its breathtaking Indian architectural style. It is an age-old building that invites people to step back into the past and learn about the history and culture of the royal family of Jodhpur.
- Attend various cultural events such as dance performances, music concerts, and art exhibitions organized at Umed Garden throughout the year for your entertainment. Make sure to check the schedule before heading to this place to make the most of your time.
Entry Fee and Timings of Umed Garden, Jodhpur
The entry fee to visit the Umed Garden is INR 3 per person for Indians and INR 10 per person for foreigners. It welcomes people from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM on all days and the recommended exploration time is 1-2 hours.
Image Gallery of Umed Garden Zoo Jodhpur
How to Reach Umed Garden, Jodhpur?
Located approximately 1.5 km away from Jodhpur Junction is the Umed Garden which provides great connectivity to the rest of the city via all modes of local transportation. Depending on your holiday budget and traveling style, you can choose to commute the way you want.
For your convenience, there is a facility of auto-rickshaws, buses, and taxis available at your ease. One can also book a cab from the list of top car rental companies in Jodhpur to experience hassle-free traveling in their utmost comfort.
Explore the best of Jodhpur city with our all-inclusive Jodhpur tour packages. We at Jodhpur Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, present a variety of travel packages that can be customized to suit your varied needs. You can also take assistance from our team of experts in altering the itinerary of your choice. All you need to do is to tell us your prerequisites and we promise to curate a Jodhpur tour package for you that has all the inclusions. Please fill out the Contact Us form to get in touch with us.